Our Sports Center staff work hard to provide our members and guests with fun, family-friendly fitness and community programs including community events, tennis lessons, certification courses and more! See below for more information on what the OC Sports Center has to offer you!
- Multiple courses available throughout the year
- Online registration now available!
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR and AED Certification (American Heart Association)
- Group Swim Lessons - New sessions starting January 27th!
- Lifeguard Certification (American Red Cross) - New Class starts November 1st!
- License to Carry Course - New Class starts October 26th!
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification (American Heart Association)
- Personal Trainer Certification (NETA)
- Fitness Instructor
- Kids 10 & Under Tennis Clinics
- Private Lessons - Tennis and Swimming - Available Now!
New leagues coming this Fall!
FREE for OC Students, Faculty and Staff, OCTECHS, FALCON, and OC Sports Center Members!
Kids 10 & under playday events and clinics (orange and red ball)
Twice weekly tennis fitness classes - Summer classes on Monday/Wednesday at 10:00AM!
Equipment available to checkout